There is help for those with muscle pain. When I had knee pain, my doctor referred me to see a physical therapist. The therapist gave me ultrasound treatments that eased the pain.

Now you can do it yourself at home.  Try the LG-TEC Dual Combo TENS Unit and Muscle Stimulator.  I don’t know if it’s as good as what they do at the doctor’s office, but it may worth a try. Use the Muscle Stimulators for increased muscle tone and muscle pain rehabilitation.

For more pain management supplies, visit LGMedSupply Online.

This post is brought to you by your friends at www.lgmedsupply.com

Comments Off

Comments are closed.